Duration: 3 – 6 months
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline
- Packing list
- Process required for becoming an exporter
- Export / Import policies and procedure
- Export incentives
- Export credit – pre and post shipment
- Pre export preparation and condition laid down by the buying agents / buyers for production, quality and documentation standard
- Terms of payment
- Types of L.C.
- D.A. / D.P
- General and regulatory documentation
- Export incentive
- Pre shipment and post shipment credit facilities
- Custom Clearance
- EXIM policy
This program prepares you in the field of Import as well as export. You will be absorbed by the ever increasing demand from the Multi nationals as well as national company who seek to have expertise in import / export field.
The program will be of interest to all those engaged in Import Export Management in Delhi Finance Executives, Commercial Managers & Freight Forwarders, working executives, fresh graduates and for those planning to venture out on their own in the export import trade.